- Fully registered doctor licensed to practice by the GMC.
- Advanced Emergency Aid qualification; this should be the FA Level 5 ATMMIF or be willing to complete this upon appointment.
- Diploma in Sport and Exercise Medicine or an equivalent/higher professional qualification as otherwise approved by The Football Association or working towards this qualification.
- Attend a yearly ATMMiF-R reaccreditation (FA Advanced Emergency Aid).
- Have appropriate medical indemnity to treat/advise WSL and WC players.
- Be in attendance at all home matches throughout the season and pre-season.
- Ensure adequate cover for players needing ongoing rehabilitation through the offseason.
- Medicine management.
- Pitch side trauma and emergency planning and management.
- Medical screening and profiling including cardiac screening.
- Assessment, diagnosis and referral of injured players.
- Return to play decision making for head and other serious MSK injuries.
Location and Time Commitment
- The role will require attendance at Coventry Rugby Club (Coventry CV1 3GE) and Warwick University (Coventry CV4 7AL).
- Attendance to all home fixtures (typically Sundays with some weekday evening fixtures).
- Be available for occasional consultancy work throughout the week at evening training sessions (Tuesdays/Thursdays).
Flat fee per session/game to be discussed at interview.
Please send a covering email and CV using the button below by Friday 21st June 2019. Interviews to be held on Tuesday 25th June.