Advertising With United
Coventry United - a community football club with a vision and a plan to reach the upper echelons of English football, in search of forward-thinking businesses and supporters to join us on our journey to the top. We have a full range of hospitality and advertising options with something to suit everyone, and we are happy to customise each product to meet your needs.
Click Brochure (pdf) to open a copy of our programme insert which details our current advertising options.
Advertising & Sponsorship
Coventry United are pleased to present these advertising options:
SHIRT & PLAYER SPONSORSHIP (price dependent on stage in season)
- Would you like to sponsor a shirt OR a player? Do you know a small business that would like season-long brand exposure?
- Sponsors will receive:
- A permanent advertisement or acknowledgement in ALL programmes, men’s and women’s as per your design.
- An advertisement on the club website.
- Association when an article is written about a player either on the website or in the programme.
- Association by tweet when your player or shirt number scores / achieves man-of-the-match or other notable event.
- Your sponsorship announced in the stadium, live, when their name is read out due to an in-game event, by Roy.
- But more than that, the £89goes towards helping the club – the best reason of all.
MATCH SPONSORSHIP (from £99)
Now YOU can be the MATCH SPONSOR at Coventry United
You and 3 friends or colleagues will receive:
or call 07703 751987. Available at all Butts Park games.
VICE PRESIDENTS CLUB
- NEW FOR SEASON 2018-19: LOUNGE PASS
- The VP lounge at the top of the main stand at BPA will be open before the game, and during half time for refreshments and networking for Vice Presidents & VP guest pass holder, main sponsors and visiting officials
- PLUS EXISTING BENEFITS:
- TWO SEASON TICKETS (VP+GUEST)
- FOR ALL LEAGUE GAMES –MEN’S and WOMEN’s
- FREE MATCH-DAY PROGRAMME
- E-MAILED TO YOU DAY BEFORE GAME
- VP BUSINESS SECTION IN THIS PROGRAMME
- INVITATION TO BOARD MEETING FOLLOWED BY LUNCH
- ANNUAL VP DINNER
- VP LOUNGE VISITS FROM
- MANAGER AND PLAYERS
VP Number 1 - Keith Green
Keith writes: ‘I have been a fan of Coventry United since the team was formed in 2013, and have only missed a very few games both home and away. When the opportunity came to invest further in the Club, and become the first member of the Vice Presidents Club, I jumped at the chance.’
Peter Reynolds, Chairman of Coventry United F.C., said: ‘With our move to the Butts Park Arena, we are able to provide more facilities and opportunities for our growing number of supporters, and we were delighted when Keith, one of our longest serving fans, became our first Vice President. Coventry United has community involvement at our heart and is building our Club on the principles of fairness, equality, innovation, integrity and transparency. With our new Vice Presidents Club we know we can continue to deliver on these ideals.’
VP Number 2 - Nigel Ward
VP Number 3 - Roy Edden
VP Number 4 - Gary Taylor
VP Number 5 - Harold Jones